Where can I apply to get my super refund?

E-Lodge no longer offers this service.

The information provided in this section is meant as a brief guide for those who wish to retrieve their super refund directly from the ATO.

  1.  Supers start when you’re a contractor, self-employed or employed and your employer pays the super for you. You can choose to contribute to your super if you’re self-employed.
  2. You can boost your super by setting up an arrangement with your employer to make your own contributions or government contributions.
  3. If your super is unpaid from your employer, determine if you’re entitled to the super, use the estimate my super tool, confirm with your employer, confirm how much super you received, or lodge an inquiry.

You can download the application for your super refund as a PDF form from the ATO here and mail it to the indicated address, or you can apply directly online here.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *