You can claim a deduction for your tax affairs by referring to the following steps.
- Towards the top of the page, click the third tab titled “Deductions.”
- Under the title, “Check all that apply,” check the box titled, “Tax Lodgement Fees & Expenses related to your interest or dividend earnings.”
- Click the green box towards the bottom of the page titled, “Save & Go.”
- Under the section titled, “Tax Affairs,” enter your information in the provided fields.
- Click the orange box titled, “Add.”
- At the bottom of the page, click the green box titled, “Save & Go.”