Where do I enter my tax affairs?

Tax Affairs


You can claim a deduction for your tax affairs by referring to the following steps.

  1. Towards the top of the page, click the third tab titled “Deductions.”
  2. Under the title, “Check all that apply,” check the box titled, “Tax Lodgement Fees & Expenses related to your interest or dividend earnings.”
  3. Click the green box towards the bottom of the page titled, “Save & Go.”
  4. Under the section titled, “Tax Affairs,” enter your information in the provided fields.
  5. Click the orange box titled, “Add.”
  6. At the bottom of the page, click the green box titled, “Save & Go.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *