Most importantly, you will need your Tax File Number or TFN. You will need the following tax statement to lodge a tax return for the tax year.
- Salary and Wages
- Employment Termination Payments (ETP)
- Superannuation Payments
- Interest & Dividend
- Capital Gains & Distributions from Managed Funds
- Attributed Personal Services Income
- Business, Rental, and Non-Attributed Personal Services Income
- Partnerships & Trusts
- Foreign Income
- Forestry Managed Investment Scheme
- Employee Share Scheme
- Other Income
Learn how to lodge a tax return here.