What information do I need to lodge my tax return?

Most importantly, you will need your Tax File Number or TFN. You will need the following tax statement to lodge a tax return for the tax year.


  • Salary and Wages
  • Centrelink
  • Employment Termination Payments (ETP)
  • Superannuation Payments
  • Interest & Dividend
  • Capital Gains & Distributions from Managed Funds
  • Attributed Personal Services Income
  • Business, Rental, and Non-Attributed Personal Services Income
  • Partnerships & Trusts
  • Foreign Income
  • Forestry Managed Investment Scheme
  • Employee Share Scheme
  • Other Income


Learn how to lodge a tax return here.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *