What records do I need to file my claim?

To file your claim, you will need a certified copy of the first page of your passport. You no longer need to provide copies of your arrival and departure stamps.


If you left Australia before your visa expired and had it canceled afterward, you will need to show a copy of the Department of Immigration and Citizenship’s Form 1194 certifying your immigration status.


If you choose to use an online super service, you need to provide proof of it. (With a certified power of attorney authorizing its representatives to request your super refund on your behalf.)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *