Where do I enter that I am disabled and cannot work?

I am disabled and unable to work.

If you are disabled and cannot work, please refer to the following steps:

  1. Towards the top of the page, select the first tab titled, “Personal Info.”
  2. On the page titled, “Postal Address,” choose “Address” on the left side of the page.
  3. Check “Yes” under the first question, “Has your postal address changed since your last lodged return?”
  4. Enter your current postal address in the provided fields.
  5. Scroll down to the section titled, “Previous Postal Address,” and enter your previous address information in the provided fields.
  6. Click the green box titled, “Save & Go.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *