Vehicle Repair and Maintenance
You can claim a deduction for your work-related vehicle repair and maintenance expenses by referring to the following steps.
- Towards the top of the page, click the third tab titled, “Deductions.”
- Under the title, “Check all that apply,” check the first box titled, “Work-related vehicle expenses.”
- Click the green box towards the bottom of the page titled, “Save & Go.”
- In the page titled, “Vehicle Expenses,” click the orange box titled, “Add New Record.”
- Enter your vehicle expense information within the provided fields.
- At the bottom of the page, click the blue box titled, “Click Here To Calculate Your Deduction.” Your vehicle expense deduction total will appear.
- Click the green box titled, “Save & Go.”