Where do I enter my taxi and/or cab expenses?

Taxi or Cab Expenses


You can claim a deduction for your work-related taxi or cab expenses by referring to the following steps.

  1. Go towards the top of the page and click the third tab titled “Deductions.”
  2. Under the title, “Check all that apply” check the box titled, “Work-related uniforms and travel expenses.”
  3. Click the green box towards the bottom of the page titled, “Save & Go.”
  4. In the page titled, “Uniforms,” enter your information under the section titled, “Travel,” in the provided fields.
  5. Click the orange box titled, “Add.”
  6. Click the green box titled, “Save & Go.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *