Where do I enter my nonwork-related expenses?

Nonwork-Related Expenses


You can claim a deduction for your nonwork-related expenses by referring to the following steps.

  1. Towards the top of the page, click the third tab titled “Deductions.”
  2. Under the title, “Check all that apply,” check the box titled, “Other Work-related Expenses including Tools, Office Supplies, Income Protection Insurance, & Phone Plans.”
  3. Click the green box towards the bottom of the page titled, “Save & Go.”
  4. On the page titled, “Other Deductions & Work Related Depreciation,” click the orange box titled, “Add New Record.”
  5. Enter your information within the provided fields.
  6. Click the green box titled, “Save & Go.”
  7. Click the green box titled, “Save & Go” again.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *