Where do I enter my name change information?

My name has changed.

If your name has changed, please refer to the following steps to report that on your tax return:

  1. Towards the top of your main page, choose the first tab titled, “Personal Info.”
  2. On the page titled, “Personal Information,” choose the “Basic Info” tab on the left side of your page.
  3. Scroll to the bottom of this page to the section titled, “Special Circumstances: Check all that apply.”
  4. Check the first box titled, “My name and/or title has been changed since my last tax return.”
  5. Enter your information in the provided fields.
  6. Click the green button titled, “Save & Go.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *