Where do I enter my bridge and road toll expenses?

Bridge and Road Toll Expenses

You can claim a deduction for your work-related bridge and road toll expenses by referring to the following steps.

  1. Towards the top of the page, click the third tab titled “Deductions.”
  2. Under the title, “Check all that apply,” check the box titled, “Work-related uniforms and travel expenses.”
  3. Click the green box towards the bottom of the page titled, “Save & Go.”
  4. In the page titled, “Uniforms,” enter your information under the section titled, “Travel,” in the provided fields.
  5. Click the orange box titled, “Add.”
  6. Click the green box titled, “Save & Go.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *