Where do I enter that I stopped my education?

I discontinued my education.

If you have stopped your education since your last tax return, refer to the following steps:

  1. Towards the top of your page, choose the first tab titled, “Personal Info.”
  2. On the page titled, “Personal Info,” choose “Basic Info” on the left side of the page.
  3. Scroll to the bottom of the page to the section titled, “Special Circumstances: Check all that apply.”
  4. Check the box titled, “I stopped Full Time Education for the first time.”
  5. Enter your information in the provided fields.
  6. Click the button titled, “Save & Go.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *